nothing last forever.
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

asdfghjkl.

Welcome. I'm Aisar Afiq. Gettin'older every 12th August every year.
Be Nice or Get Out :3


Saturday, July 9, 2011 @ 12:52 PM
0 +
hurmm.....

I dunno how many times I see her profile in one day just to see weather she's online or not...... and everytime my internet loading to her fb , I hoping that she is online or has active back.... but it's an epic failure... she is not online.... hurm... ayat BI aq kelam kabut... haha... ok... not in a good mood... mood bosan, blur, ngantuk dn ade satu lagi mood tp malas nk ckp.... arh.. cau dulu arh... tido!

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Post a Comment

Older Post