nothing last forever.
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

asdfghjkl.

Welcome. I'm Aisar Afiq. Gettin'older every 12th August every year.
Be Nice or Get Out :3


Friday, May 27, 2011 @ 8:52 PM
0 +
The end of my solo life.....:)

This is the most happiest month for me..... first of all, exam is over!!!!!!!!! yahu!!!!!!!!!! secondly, it's the end of my solo life, I have found someone... korang mesti dh thu nye la... x mungkin x thu... betul?

ade kwn aq tnye... knpe aq ske die dn ape ciri2 die yg menyebabkan aq ske dia...jawapannye:


-her eyes.... mata dia sungguh menusuk aq nye hati... tajam, cantik dn menawan....bukan itu saja actually... bnyk lagi... tp itu je la yg aq boleh citekan...
-she's cute..... yg ni mmg I don't know what to say.. hehe

ok la she's on9... I wanna chat with her... bye2... :D

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Post a Comment

Older Post