nothing last forever.
Home follow +

運命なんてくそくらえ

asdfghjkl.

Welcome. I'm Aisar Afiq. Gettin'older every 12th August every year.
Be Nice or Get Out :3


Monday, October 11, 2010 @ 7:28 AM
0 +
lastday...

ari nie lastday utk abg2(or aq panggil dak2 jeh sbb aq kureng selesa panggil org lain selain keluarga aq abg or kakak..except panggil pakcik or macik la...) from3 last exam... lepas nih diorang merdeka... abg aq harap sngt nk dpt 8A sbb ganjarannye: ni ha
The Most Powerful 11-Inch Gaming Laptop in the Universe… Now Even More Powerful!

Now Available with the Powerful Intel Core-I Series mobile processors for superior gaming power anywhere

With 1 GB NVIDIA® 335M graphics, the most powerful graphics capabilities of any sub 15-inch gaming laptop in the universe

Less than 4.5 lbs with over seven hours of battery life with NVIDIA Optimus graphics switching technology.

 
yg atas ni ha... mantap punye....

Please do the rules:
  1. No spamming--no no no!
  2. Don't talk rudely--don't don't don't!
  3. I like nice people--
    if you need meh to follow your blog back--ask it nicely and i'll think about it~

Post a Comment

Older Post